interactive way to highlight links or change images
Image rollovers can add a degree of interactivity to online content. The functionality of image rollovers is to display a different image when the mouse is moved over an image to call attention to the image.
Some standard ways this utility is used can be as follows:
- Invert colors to call attention to an image and engage the web visitor(s)
- Create rollover images with a call to action (many times will have text change to 'learn more' or 'click here'
- Use rollover for before/after images
- Fit additional content into smaller spaces with image swapping
Image rollovers create unique content display and are appropriate for a variety of applications.
BENEFITS & FUNCTION
- Build interactive images
- Utilize image swapping to save space
- Engage users with increased interactivity
SEE IT IN ACTION
FlexSite - Image Rollover